Saturday, August 7, 2010

Camouflage Jewelry

This is a picture of my Grandaughter sporting a couple of Camouflage pieces of jewelry that I had made. She, her brother and Mommy have been so strong while their Daddy has been away.  I have been asked about doing fundraising to help support our soldiers by selling some of these type pieces of jewelry. I  feel honored to be able to help in any way.   If you would like to learn how to make Hollow Puffy Beads by Cindy Lietz click on the link.

 
Camo Earrings


Thank You Bobbi Wright, 1-508 C-Co FRG leader
 for your Order. Here is a Pic of the Completed Order.

4 comments:

  1. I love your pendant and I wish I could wire wrap like you. You have a cute model too for the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha" Thanks Cherie, She is a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the camouflage , some one on the poly tutorials was looking for sonmething like this. I sugested the Blend and Switch. did you use that?. Love your colours.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, My name is Bobbi Wright, 1-508 C-Co FRG leader. I talked to Brandi about these necklaces that you do and thought it would be a great idea for a fundraiser for out company if your interested. I think it would be a great turn-out and alot of girls would be interested in your designs. Could you send me detailed information about prices, that would help alot. I am willing to place an order asap, so if you could contact me by email or phone that would be wonderful. Thank you very much
    Bobbi Wright
    chrisbobbiarmywright@yahoo.com
    910-489-9405

    ReplyDelete