Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Faux Dichroic Glass Pendants


Here are a few new designs that I am doing. I am very please with my molds that I purchased. This Technique is called : Faux Dichroic Glass



Here is the finished product. I really love how the Bails complement the pendants. At first I was going to just run a leather cord through them, but after seeing what they looked like, I wasn't pleased at all. It made them look cheap. After adding my own touch with my own bails I thing they turned out beautiful.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. beautiful work, Brenda. I love the cross and the gold flower. They are all beautiful. I like how you did the bail - I'd like to try to do a bail like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sold like hotcakes too. The Gold flower is a Sanddollar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you a looking for a great investment in a women rolex watches
    , choosing a designer bag is the way to go. It is not really just a bag. It's more than that. Designer catier bangles are the key to a perfect outfit and more. There are many advantages to owning a designer winter jackets.

    ReplyDelete