Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mothers Yellow Roses



My Mother always loved yellow roses, God rest her soul. She has been gone since June,6th,1996. Her Birthday just past, so.... I thought I might do something special. I remember on Mothers Day one year purchasing a yellow rose tree for her so that she would always have them. I thought that I might name this set of flower pendants for her.

 Each petal is hand molded and carefuly put together to resemble a yellow rose. The backing is also handcrafted using a Hammered Bezel, which I added a brown lace cord too.

3 comments:

  1. Brenda, Your Mother would have LOVE the yellow rose!! It is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Stephanie... I made a cane large enough to make a couple of dozon of them. I just love how they look as a choker necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful yellow rose. My daughters' favorite color rose too.

    ReplyDelete