Monday, August 30, 2010

The Crown Ring



This is my newest creation. I used the extruder cane bead for the focal bead. Yes' this ring is big but most are now days, big and fun. The wire wrapping is mine. I had no book to follow and this one is very sloppy and unique. I saw the swirl design one day online on a ring and wanted to try and see if I could make some myself. On the side of the ring you will see the wrapping. What you can't see it is a messy wrap. I could not get it to look smooth. I guess if I keep practicing I will tackle the perfection of getting that wire just right. I am not too worried about it though. It is made with silver coated copper wire. Just another fun Bling Ring ;) This ring is a size 7 1/2

1 comment:

  1. I like it! It is so fun looking. I have yet to try this technique. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete