Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oakleaf Town Center Fall Festival


I have to say for my first showing that it turned out very nice. I want to thank my Mother & Father Inlaw for the tremendous amount of help. I would also thank my Darling husband "Don" that is a big support of my work. With the four of us we had everything thing up in a jiffy, and down in a jiffy. This photo was taken before everything started. The maniger of the town center was super nice. She has already envited me back for other events. I guess I better get busy with all the upcoming holiday,s.

Me :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of beautiful things for sale. I hope they sold well--you totally deserve it! Nice to have so much help from family. It sounds like you guys worked well together with your quick "get in, get out" routine... ;D

    Your jewelry is so pretty, Brenda. Your little shop looks like it was set up nicely, too...enticing shoppers to buy. Here's hoping it worked -- and wishing you great success!
    Hugs, Kat (Gianna)

    ReplyDelete