Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Twist Copper Cuff with Beads



I just took a tutorial from Cindy Lietz on how to make a Copper Bangle Bracelet,
which required a different size copper wire that I did not have.
I did have a larger gauge wire though.
I found it to be a little difficult to work with, but I like how this turned out.
On the beads that I used is the extruder technic. Which you can also find in Cindy Lietz Libary. If you would like to purchase or view the intro video please visit Cindy Lietz; Dangle Bangle
Or if you would like to purchase or View the intro Video for how to make the Extruder Flower Cane, please visit Cindy Lietz; Extruder Flower Cane

4 comments:

  1. They are pretty Mrs.Brenda they should be sold fast maybe I will buy one for my Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gauge is that? I can't tell in the photo, is the wire twisted? Or is twist in the name because that's what you do to put the bracelet on / take it off? Anyway, it's quite cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat you guessed it. You twist it open to put it on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great twist on the dangle bangle tutorial. Great looking bangle.

    ReplyDelete