Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whimsical Handcrafted Beaded Bracelet


I have to say when I started this project I didn't actually know what I was getting myself into.
The challange of creating a bracelet out of a roll of wire was not easy. I started bending the wire and got it half way done then sat it down for about a month.
I would see that stupid bent wire hanging on my tool rack everyday. So, Last month or so I picked it up and could not put it down.
I hammered the the gold tone wire into a whimsical wave I then wired each spot together. after it was held together secure I added Lentil Beads, Disc Beads, Ceramic Black Beads, and Glass Seed Beads. Valah! I have a beautiful Bracelet. Some of the Beads used in this I learned through Cindy Lietz, If you would like To Purchace or View the Intro Tutorial Click here: LENTIL BEAD

3 comments:

  1. Awesome bracelet , great job, i like!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,
    Love the bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember seeing you making that it turned out pretty

    ReplyDelete